- 20 oz. dark chocolate morsels
- 4-6 oz. white chocolate morsels
- ½ cup M&M’s
- ½ cup pastel candy corn
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- ¼ cup pastel-coated sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup marshmallow bits or mini marshmallows
1. Line a 9- x 13-inch baking sheet with wax paper and set aside. (Note: If you want thinner bark, use a 12- x 15-inch baking sheet.)
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat dark chocolate morsels in the microwave on a low setting for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Continue heating in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and
smooth. Repeat with white chocolate morsels.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Spread evenly. Pour white chocolate on top, then drag a knife through the chocolate to create swirls.
4. Sprinkle add-ons on top and gently press into chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting bark into pieces.