This is my Mom's delicious crockpot recipe, and it has always been one of our favorites. I made it the other night, and Kate, Forrest, and I have all enjoyed many, many bowls of this goodness over the past few days. :) Check out how simple it is…
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 4 cans of chicken broth
- 1 stick of sliced butter (or less if you prefer)
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (or more depending on the size of your crockpot)
- Wide egg noodles (as many as you desire)
- 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots
Mix cream of chicken soup, butter, and chicken broth in crockpot. Add chicken breasts and cook on low for 8 hours. Shred chicken and add wide noodles and vegetables for the last hour, and cook until done. Enjoy!!