My mom has always made these (another awesome childhood memory), and I remember she would give them as Halloween gifts to everyone...Our teachers, our neighbors, our mailman, etc. So sweet, and everyone loved them!!
I decided to make a big batch for Kate's teachers, and they were so easy to prepare. I bet your family would love it if you whipped some up for Halloween night. :) Here's how to do it:
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (I used 2 bags)
- Pretzel Sticks
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate. I used the microwave, but you can use a double boiler as well.
- Add in pretzels sticks (I broke mine in half and folded them in gradually to determine how many I needed).
- Sprinkle in peanuts for some added texture.
- Stir all ingredients together really well.
- Spoon onto baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Let cool and then refrigerate.
I hope y'all love these as much as we do!!